During the Covid-19 pandemic the Kanata Seniors’ Centre Camera Club is meeting online using Google Meet. For information on how to join an online meeting click here.
How do I join the club?
How do I subscribe to the website to receive emails on club activities?
How can I unsubscribe from the website?
How do I get help with my camera equipment or software?
How do I submit photos for the monthly meeting slideshow?
What are the Monthly Challenges for taking photos for this year?
Who should I speak with to find out more about the club?
Q. How do I join the club?
A. Go to About Us
- Going to ksccc.ca and under the Subscribe area (found to the right on large screens and at the bottom on small screens) enter in your email address into the box (see below):
- If you don’t receive the following message send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org explaining that you could not subscribe to our website:
- You will receive an email from the Kanata Seniors’ Centre Camera Club asking you to confirm your subscription. Click on the button labelled “Confirm Follow” in this email. You are now subscribed and will receive emails of all club activities, including notifications of future meetings.
- Clicking on “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email you receive from the Kanata Seniors’ Centre Camera Club; or
- Clicking on the “Subscribe” button (found to the right on large screens and at the bottom on small screens) on the ksccc.ca website.
- A screen similar to the following will appear:
- Click to the left of Kanata Seniors Camera Club and click on Save Changes to Unsubscribe.
If you unsubscribe to the website you will not receive any notifications from the camera club, including notifications of any future meetings.
- The Executive Members are available before and after meetings and at breaks to assist with any questions you may have. They are easy to spot – their badges are marked with a smiley-face sticker.
- A list of camera equipment and software used by members is available at most meetings. Find a member with the equipment or the software you have questions with and they may be able to assist you.
- If you need help with the technical aspects of your camera or smart phone, with transferring images from your camera to your computer, with editing your images or with backing up your images, the Kanata Seniors’ Council offers hour long, one-on-one tutoring as described here.
- Email us at: email@example.com and we will try to find you an answer to your question.
Q. How do I submit photos for the monthly meeting slideshow?
A. Go to Pictures/How to Submit.
Q. What are the Monthly Challenges for taking photos for this year?
A. Go to Pictures/Monthly Challenges.
Q. Who should I speak with to find out more about the club?
A. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the club will contact you.