The next Camera Club meeting will be held on Friday, March 1st at 9:15 a.m.
- Slideshow of Member Images from the Monochrome Assignment
- Ottawa Field-Naturalists’ Club Presentation – Area Trails and Wildlife by Gordon Robertson
- Phil’s Tip of the Day on Negative Space Composition
- Review of Chosen Photos
- Member’s Corner (if time permits)
- Announcements and Closing Remarks
Your images for the assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, February 22nd to be included in the slideshow. For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page.
The next assignment is Negative Space and pictures from this assignment will be shown at the April 5th meeting.
Don’t forget the Winter 2019 Photo Challenge which has deadlines of March 15th and 29th to submit pictures.
See you at the meeting.
Your Camera Club Executive