The monthly meeting will be held online on December 4th at 9:15 a.m. using Google Meet. For information on how to use Google Meet for our meetings go here. A link to the meeting will be posted on our website the morning of December 3rd.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Review of online meeting procedures
- Slideshow of Member Images from the November assignment Cityscapes/Urbanscapes/Landscapes
- Presentation on Getting Photos Ready for Sharing by John Williamson
- Memorable Moments by Ed Lacelle
- Update on the Camera Club Facebook Group by Manfred Mueller
- Concluding Remarks
Your images for the assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, November 27th to be included in the slideshow. For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page.
We are always looking for slideshows from members which will be shown, when time permits, during our monthly meetings. For details on how to create a slideshow go to Create a Slideshow.
The next assignment is Celebrations and these images will be shown at the meeting on January 8th.
See you at the meeting.