It’s time to get ready for the KSCCC 2021 Spring Photo Challenge !!
This has been a challenging year for us all. It’s time to shake off those winter blues and get ready to welcome Spring, a time of renewal, rebirth and new beginnings.
Last year’s winter challenge, “Creating a Photographic Project”, was very successful. Let’s see if we can make this year’s challenge even better!
This year’s challenge will be “Spring: A Time of New Beginnings”.
The challenge is simple. Here are some guidelines:
- Select a specific theme related to “Spring: A Time of New Beginnings” that interests you or perhaps challenges your photographic skills.
- For your photo project, take 4-6 individual photographs related to your theme.
- If you are not able to get out and take new photographs, select photographs from your photo collections that relate to your specific theme.
Here is the timeline:
- The Spring Challenge runs from Friday, March 12th, 2021 to Friday, April 23rd, 2021. That’s six weeks to either take 4-6 photos new photos or assemble 4-6 previously taken photos. Lots of time to get creative!!
- Submit your photos in an email with the subject title “2021 Spring Photo Challenge”. Number your photos in the order that you wish them to be presented and include a project title. Send your email to email@example.com by noon, Friday, April 23rd, 2021.
Once all project titles and photos have been submitted, we will prepare a slide show to be presented at our KSCCC member meeting on Friday, May 7th, 2021
So, let’s all look forward to Spring and let’s see some of your fantastic photographs!