The KSCCC will resume in-person meetings on Friday, September 9th starting with a Meet and Greet at 8:30 a.m. The regular meeting will start at 9:15 a.m.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Meet and Greet Hosted by Janet Baigent, Kanata Seniors’ Centre
- Opening Remarks
- Presentation by The Four Valley Friends on Surviving COVID with Photography
- Training Session by Ross Laing on Smoke Photography
- Summer Challenge Slideshow – It’s Summer : Get Outside!!
- In-Camera Project Challenge – Light Painting Slideshow
- Photo Review
- Concluding Remarks
For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page. Include in your email if you wish to discuss your photo during the Photo Review part of the club meeting. If you do not receive an email confirming that your images have been received, send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your images for the In-Camera Project Challenge and the Summer Challenge must be emailed by noon on Friday, September 2nd to be included in the slideshow.
The next assignment is Transportation. These images will be shown at the meeting on October 14th.