Talented Hands by Paula Brown
The next in-person monthly meeting will be held on February 3rd starting at 9:15 a.m.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Opening Remarks
- Presentation by Debbie Pinard on Creating a Video
- Presentation by Ted Timmons on Underwater Photography: the Story Behind the Pictures
- Slideshow of Member Images from the January assignment on Hands
- Introduction of New Photo Project – Every Picture Tells a Story by Ross Laing
- Photo Review
- Winter Project Challenge Slideshow and Review January – The Beginning
- Concluding Remarks
Your images for the monthly assignment and the Winter Project Challenge must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday, January 27th to be included in the slideshow. You may send up to three images for the monthly assignment and one image for the Winter Project Challenge.
If you do not receive an email confirming that your images have been received, send a follow-up email to email@example.com. For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page.
We are always looking for slideshows from members which will be shown, when time permits, during our monthly meetings. If you need help putting together a slideshow send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a list of all posts on how to make a slideshow refer to our website menu Pictures/Make a Slideshow.
The next monthly assignment is Still Life and the next Winter Challenge is The End of the Beginning. Both of these will be shown at the meeting scheduled for March 3rd.
See you at the meeting