Creative live is running a free online course for beginning photographers starting Monday July 11th and ending Friday July 15. You’ll learn:
- How exposure works and how each setting creates a different effect
- The basics of different shooting modes (Auto, Program, Shutter/Aperture Priority, Manual, etc.)
- How to make use of your camera’s functions – flash, white balance, exposure compensation, timer, and focus points.
- How image size and resolution work, and why it matters (or doesn’t)
- How to choose and use different lenses.
- The best resources to download, backup, and share your images
Thanks to Amy Lo for sharing this with us.