Our November Camera Club meeting with be held next Friday November 4th at 9:15 AM.
Our meeting will include:
- slide show of member images from September “Autumn” assignment
- slide show of member images from Carp Fair shootout
- slide show of member images from Carleton University butterfly shootout
- critique of selected images from the above submissions
- Marg’s photography hint and joke
Our feature speaker will be Dan Jones. For more details, please see this earlier blog post.
The Mentors will be available before the meeting to help you with any technical or creative questions you have about photography.
Your images from the September shootouts and assignment should have been emailed by noon on Friday September 28th to be included in the slide shows. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles go to our Galleries page.
The assignment for November is “Black and White” and will be displayed at the December 4th meeting.
After the main meeting, we’ll have a get together across the hall to talk photography. Why not grab a coffee and join us.