The next Camera Club meeting with be held on Friday April 7th at 9:15 AM.
Our meeting will include:
- Three member presentations
- iPhone Photography by Anne
- Composite Photography by Ron
- Group of 4’s, 52 Week Challenge by Fraser
- Announcements on the Canadian Camera Conference 2017 and the Kanata Cultural Festival
- Marg’s photography hint and joke
- Slide show of member images from March “Fixed in Post” assignment. Members may submit one original unedited photo (straight from the camera) and the same photo edited. See below for additional information on submitting images.
- Slide show and suggestions for member’s unedited photos. For members who are not comfortable with a photo editing program, they may submit one unedited photo for review. See below for additional information on submitting photos.
- Tip of the Day “Depth of Field” by Phil
Your images from the March “Fixed in Post” assignment include either:
- Two photos; one unedited and one edited. In Photo 1 include the word “original” in the filename e.g. Snowy beach original by John Williamson.jpg. In Photo 2 include the word “edited” in the filename e.g. Snowy beach edited by John Williamson.jpg; OR
- One unedited photo for members to provide suggestions on how it could be edited e.g. Snowy beach by John Williamson.jpg
Your images for the March assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, March 31st to be included in the slide show. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles (see above for title changes to the filename for this assignment) go to our Galleries page.
The Mentors will be available before the meeting to help you with any technical or creative questions you have about photography.
See you on April 7th.