The Canadian Camera Conference has invited all Ottawa area camera club members to join CCC2017 by participating in some of the events open to the public and to which you can bring family and friends:
- CCC2017 Field Trips: There are still places available for the following Field Trips:
- CCCFT01: Behind-the-Scenes Tour – Photography at Library and Archives Canada’s Gatineau Preservation Centre — June 27th, 2017, 12:30 to 4:30pm – Transportation by Chauffeured bus – $15 +HST.
- CCCFT13: Natural Light Portrait Photography Workshop (with models) – Rideau Locks — June 29th, 2017, 5:30 to 9:00pm – Car-pooling – $60 +HST.
- CCCFT04: Wild in the City – Central Experimental Farm, Fletcher Wildlife Garden, Arboretum & Mud Lake — July 02, 2017, 9:00am to 4:30 pm – Transportation by van – $37.00 +HST.
- CCCFT05: Urban Meets Nature – Canadian War Museum, Pumphouse, Royal Canadian Navy Museum, Canadian Museum of History, MosaiCanada150 & Outdoor Arts Exhibit (Gatineau) — July 02, 2017, 8:30am to 5:30pm – $13 + HST (Incl. transit pass)
- CCCFT06: The Urban Heart of Ottawa – Parliament Hill, Rideau Locks, War Memorial, North of Wellington & Byward Market, Rideau Canal & South of Wellington — July 02, 2017, 8:30am to 6:00pm – $13 + HST (Incl. transit pass)
- CCCFT07: Heron Rookery & Ospreys (Rideau River Valley), July 2nd, 2017, extended ½ day – Transportation by van $42 (+HST)
- CCCFT08: Purdon Lady Slippers & Historic Perth, July 3rd, 2017 – 8:00am-5:15pm – Transportation by van $43 (+HST)
- CCCFT10: Upper Canada Village, Cooper Marsh & Osprey Nest, July 3rd, 2017 – Full Day – Transportation by van $70 (+HST)
- CCCFT11: Rideau Canal – Jones Falls, Merrickville, Nicholson Locks & Burritts Rapids – Led by renowned Historian & Photographer — July 3rd, 2017, 4:30am to 4:45pm – Transportation by van $45 (+HST)
- CCCFT12: Algonquin Park Landscapes & Wildlife, July 2-4, 2017. Car-pooling $150 + HST (includes 2-night camping, water taxis, some food & other costs)
You have until June 20th to register. Don’t wait until it’s too late! For more information and to register, please visit their website.
- Canada Wild, June 30th, 8pm @ Algonquin College’s Algonquin Commons Theatre
Canada Wild is the closing presentation of CCC2017 and features three outstanding new slide shows (Yukon, Algonquin Park, Arctic) by photographer Bill Pratt, complemented by original scores performed live by Ian Douglas and the Raintree Earth Ensemble. The performance is open to the public and is an ideal way for families to kick off Canada’s 150th birthday celebration! Tickets are just $25 for adults and $15 for students or children under 18.
For on-line purchasing of tickets, a ‘Show Sampler’ and directions to the Theatre, please visit their website.