We hope you all had a great summer and really enjoyed all the Canada 150 activities and other opportunities to take lots of photos.
Join us for our next Camera Club meeting which with be held on Friday, September 1st at 9:15 AM.
Our meeting will include:
- Slide show of Member Images from the Canada 150th Assignment
- Phil’s Tip of the Day on Lens Filters
- Presentation on Insect Photography by Dr. Dang
- Review of Chosen Photos
- Announcements and Closing Remarks
The Mentors will be available before the meeting to help you with any technical or creative questions you have about photography.
Your images for the assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, August 25th to be included in the slide show. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles go to our Galleries page.
The next assignment is:
- It’s a Small World
- For the meeting on October 6th
- Submit by noon on September 29th
- Macro or small-scale photography of any subject.
See you on September 1st.
Your Camera Club Executive