The next Camera Club meeting with be held on Friday, October 6th at 9:15 AM.
Our meeting will include:
- Slide show of Member Images from the “It’s a Small World” Assignment
- Phil’s Tips of the Day “Simple Ways to Improve Your Photography” and Tips for Next Month’s “Simplicity” Photo Challenge
- Presentation on Creativity by Janice Street
- Slideshow on Camera Conference by David Haggarty
- Review of Chosen Photos
- Announcements and Closing Remarks
The Mentors will be available before the meeting to help you with any technical or creative questions you have about photography.
Your images for the “It’s a Small World” assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, September 29th to be included in the slide show. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles go to our Galleries page.
The next assignment is “Simplicity” and pictures from this assignment will be shown at the November 3rd meeting.
See you on October 6th.
Your Camera Club Executive