The next Camera Club meeting with be held on Friday, April 6th at 9:15 AM.
Our meeting will include:
- Slide show of Member Images from the Old Photographs Assignment
- Slide show of Member Images from the Beaverbrook Library Shootout
- Slide show on Winter Photo Challenge – Part 2
- Phil’s Tip of the Day on Portrait Photography
- Presentation on Digitizing Photos by Jim Leask
- Review of Chosen Photos
- Announcements and Closing Remarks
Your images for the assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, March 30th to be included in the slide show. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles go to our Galleries page.
Don’t forget about the Portrait Workshops being held at the Kanata Seniors Centre on April 12th, May 3rd and June 5th.
The next assignment is Spring and pictures from this assignment will be shown at the May 4th meeting.
See you at the meeting.
Your Camera Club Executive