The next Camera Club meeting with be held on Friday, May 4th at 9:15 AM.
Our meeting will include:
- Slide show of Member Images from the Spring Assignment
- Phil’s Tip of the Day on Focal Length and Choosing the Right Lens
- Presentation on Nature Photography by Barbara Adams
- Monthly Assignment Topics for 2018/2019 season by Ron Pierce
- Review of Chosen Photos
- Announcements and Closing Remarks
Your images for the assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, April 27th to be included in the slide show. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles go to our Galleries page.
A photowalk to Monahan Pond is planned for May 18th. Details here.
For additional information on the Camera Club’s activities go to the News Section of our website (the front page).
The next assignment is The 3 A’s: Aged, Antiqued or Abandoned and pictures from this assignment will be shown at the June 1st meeting.
See you at the meeting.
Your Camera Club Executive