The last Camera Club meeting of the 2017/2018 season will be held on Friday, June 1st at 9:15 a.m.
Our meeting will include:
- Introduction to Tabletop Photography by Phil Tughan
- Simple Lighting Setups by Ron Pierce
- Macro Setup with Ring Light by Frank Knor
- Slide show of Member Images from the 3A’s, Aged, Antiqued or Abandoned Assignment
- Slide show from the Monahan Pond Photowalk
- Review of Chosen Photos
- Announcements and Closing Remarks
Your images for the assignment and the Monahan Pond Photowalk must be emailed by noon on Friday, May 25th to be included in the slide shows. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles go to our Galleries page.
The next Portrait Workshop is scheduled for May 31st, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. For more information click here.
The next Camera Club meeting will be held on our regular first Friday of the month ie. September 7th. At one point it was scheduled for Friday, August 31st but this has been changed. The assignment for this meeting is Summertime Favourites / Tabletop Photography and pictures from this assignment will be shown at the September 7th meeting.
See you at the meeting.
Your Camera Club Executive