The monthly meeting will be held online on December 3rd at 9:15 a.m. using Google Meet. For information on how to use Google Meet for our meetings go here. A link to the meeting will be posted on our website the morning before the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Opening Remarks
- Review Online Meeting Procedures
- Slideshow of Member Images from the November Assignment on Landscapes
- Presentation by Shannon Hein from Henry’s on New Camera Gear
- Slideshow from the October In-Camera Project Challenge – Camera Movement
- Presentation on the December In-Camera Project Challenge – Focus
- Concluding Remarks
You may submit previously taken photos for the monthly assignment as long as you perform some form of post-processing on your photos. Your images for the monthly assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, November 26th to be included in the slideshow.
If you do not receive an email confirming that your images have been received, send a follow-up email to email@example.com. For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page.
We are always looking for slideshows from members which will be shown, when time permits, during our monthly meetings. For a list of all posts on how to make a slideshow refer to our website menu Pictures/Make a Slideshow.
The next assignment is Shapes (lines, curves, geometry) and images will be shown at the meeting scheduled for January 7th.
See you at the meeting.