The monthly meeting will be held online on April 1st at 9:15 a.m. using Google Meet. For information on how to use Google Meet for our meetings go here. A link to the meeting will be posted on our website the morning before the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Opening Remarks
- Review Online Meeting Procedures
- Slideshow of Member Images from the March Assignment on Symmetry/Balanced/Unbalanced
- Presentation by Mike Giovinazzo on Lightroom
- KSCCC Survey
- Slideshow of Members Images from the In-Camera Project Challenge Manual Mode or Getting Off Auto
- April In-Camera Project Challenge – Black and White, Exposure Creativity, Embrace the Grain
- Concluding Remarks
You may submit previously taken photos for the monthly assignment as long as you perform some form of post-processing on your photos. Your images for the monthly assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, March 25th to be included in the slideshow.
If you do not receive an email confirming that your images have been received, send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page.
We are always looking for slideshows from members which will be shown, when time permits, during our monthly meetings. If you need help putting together a slideshow send an email to email@example.com For a list of all posts on how to make a slideshow refer to our website menu Pictures/Make a Slideshow.
The next monthly assignment is Reflections and images will be shown at the meeting scheduled for May 6th.