The next in-person monthly meeting will be held on November 4th starting at 9:15 a.m.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Opening Remarks
- Presentation by RicharD Murphy on “Who I am, what I’ve done, what I do, and why I do it”
- Information from Ken Wilson on Free Table
- Update from Bruce Turner on Pictures at the Centre and Library Showcase
- Slideshow of Member Images from the October assignment on Circles
- Update on Facebook by Manfred Mueller
- Update on Training and Education by Ross Laing
- Photo Review
- Concluding Remarks
Your images for the monthly assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, October 28th to be included in the slideshow.
If you do not receive an email confirming that your images have been received, send a follow-up email to email@example.com. For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page.
We are always looking for slideshows from members which will be shown, when time permits, during our monthly meetings. If you need help putting together a slideshow send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org For a list of all posts on how to make a slideshow refer to our website menu Pictures/Make a Slideshow.
The next assignment is Contrast and images will be shown at the meeting scheduled for December 2nd.
See you at the meeting