The next Camera Club meeting with be held on Friday, June 2nd, at 9:15 AM.
Our meeting will include:
- Slide show of member images from the Nature Assignment and the Mud Lake Shootout
- Phil’s Tip of the Day, ISO and Noise Reduction
- Marg’s Joke and Hints
- Review of Assignment Topics for next year
- Printing Media presented by Costco
- Feedback from the Kanata Carleton Cultural Festival
- Review of Chosen Photos
- Announcements and Concluding Remarks
The Mentors will be available before the meeting to help you with any technical or creative questions you have about photography.
Images from the Mud lake Photoshoot and the monthly Nature assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, May 26th to be included in the slide show at the meeting. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles go to our Galleries page.
The assignment for the summer is Canada 150. Pictures from this assignment will be shown on Friday, September 1st at 9:00 a.m. (note change of time).
Don’t forget our Camera Club will have a booth at the Kanata Carleton Cultural Festival on Saturday, May 27th at the Earl of March High School. Pictures are to be dropped of between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on the day of the event. If you volunteered for the event please arrive at your scheduled time. For additional information contact Val Collins at 613-406-9145 or click on the following link for the Kanata Carleton Cultural Festival.
See you at the meeting on June 2nd.