The next Camera Club meeting with be held on Friday, November 3rd at 9:15 a.m.
Our meeting will include:
- Slide show of Member Images from the Simplicity Assignment
- Phil’s Tip of the Day on Camera Safety Under Adverse Weather Conditions
- Ron’s 30-Day Challenge Video
- Presentation on New Camera Equipment by Alexandra Leask from Henry’s
- Review of Chosen Photos
- Announcements and Closing Remarks
The Mentors will be available before the meeting to help you with any technical or creative questions you have about photography.
Your images for the assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, October 27th to be included in the slide show. For details on how to submit photos including formats and titles read How To Submit Photos.
The next assignment is “Stormy Weather” and pictures from this assignment will be shown at the December meeting.
See you at the next meeting on November 3rd.