The monthly meeting will be held online on February 4th at 9:15 a.m. using Google Meet. For information on how to use Google Meet for our meetings go here. A link to the meeting will be posted on our website the morning before the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Opening Remarks
- Review Online Meeting Procedures
- Slideshow of Member Images from the January Assignment on Guilty Pleasures
- Presentation by Sandy Sharkey on “How Photography Can Elicit Positive Change in the World”
- Slideshow on the In-Camera Project Challenge – Focus – Depth of Field, Soft Focus, Selective Focus and Bokeh
- Information by Phil on the next In-Camera Project Challenge – Manual Mode or Getting Off Auto
- Concluding Remarks
You may submit previously taken photos for the monthly assignment as long as you perform some form of post-processing on your photos. Your images for the monthly assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, January 28th to be included in the slideshow.
If you do not receive an email confirming that your images have been received, send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page.
We are always looking for slideshows from members which will be shown, when time permits, during our monthly meetings. If you need help putting together a slideshow send an email to email@example.com For a list of all posts on how to make a slideshow refer to our website menu Pictures/Make a Slideshow.
The next assignment is Silence and images will be shown at the meeting scheduled for March 4th.
See you at the meeting.