The next in-person monthly meeting will be held on October 14th starting at 9:15 a.m.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Opening Remarks
- Presentation by Lorraine Fernando on Light Painting
- Photos at the Seniors’ Centre by Jan and Bruce Turner
- Update on Facebook by Manfred Mueller
- Slideshow by Ed Lacelle on Birds
- Slideshow of Member Images from the September assignment on Transportation
- In-camera June Photo Challenge on Light Painting
- Photo Review
- Concluding Remarks
Your images for the monthly assignment must be emailed by noon on Friday, October 7th to be included in the slideshow.
If you do not receive an email confirming that your images have been received, send a follow-up email to email@example.com. For details on how to submit photos, including formats and titles, go to our Pictures/How to Submit page.
We are always looking for slideshows from members which will be shown, when time permits, during our monthly meetings. If you need help putting together a slideshow send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org For a list of all posts on how to make a slideshow refer to our website menu Pictures/Make a Slideshow.
The next assignment is Circles and images will be shown at the meeting scheduled for November 4th.
See you at the meeting